Wedding Abroad in Poreč with a noble touch
The picturesque town of Poreč located on the Istria coast is fast becoming one of Croatia’s most popular wedding destinations. Its historic cobbled streets, grandiose churches, postcard perfect settings and beautiful nature provide the perfect setup for an unforgettable wedding abroad.
One Croatia wedding villa, which stands out from the rest, is Villa Polesini. This beautifully restored venue is located on the waterfront and surrounded by breath taking gardens that can comfortably seat up to 250 people. Built for the noble Polesini family, its elegance and grace are further accentuated by the stunning sea view. With 4 halls spread across 3 floors, a romantic suite and detailed oriented Valamar event organising staff, Villa Polesini is the Croatia wedding villa you and your wedding guests will remember forever.
What we Love:
- Unique wedding venue
- Stunning scenery, beautiful natural photo backdrop
- Open air wedding dinner, ceremony and reception in breath-taking garden with majestic sea view and sunset scenario
- Option to hold reception dinner inside
- An experienced and dedicated event planning team
Good to Know:
- Wedding dinner and reception in beautiful garden capacity for up to 250 people banquet style
- Indoor capacity: 4 elegant ballrooms for up to 100/100/40/30 persons
- Minimum guest capacity: 30
- Outdoor dinner till midnight, after party till 4.00 am held in the Villa
- Bride preparation and wedding night at the Villa (in romantic honeymoon suite with late breakfast and late check out)
- Accommodation for the newlyweds and their guests in nearby Valamar hotels andapartments, all within walking distance. A special discount code valid 15 days, is supplied.
- Can arrange excursions and activities for you and your guests, including day trips to Venice
- Wedding ceremony in the 6th century church / Euphrasian Basilica (UNESCO World cultural heritage site), approximately 5 min walk away
- Open air civil (official or symbolic) wedding ceremony in the villa’s garden with beautiful sea view
- Assistance with arranging dates / time slots and with acquiring all necessary documents for a civil ceremony / church wedding
- Depends on season Available on request
- Exclusive use venue hire fee €3000 per day
- Average menu cost including unlimited beverage package ( without spirits ): €175
- May be rented exclusively by the day
- As a quick and easy way to find out more complete the form below
For those who like to make sure they have it all covered, I have created a comprehensive venue checklist which contains over 50 things you may want to consider when choosing a Croatia wedding villa. You can download a copy of it here.
Find Out More:
If you would like to know more about the above Croatia wedding villa and find out how Villa Polesini can help you organise your dream wedding in Croatia please fill in the form below as a quick and easy way to contact them.
Find Wedding Suppliers in Croatia
Looking for fantastic wedding professionals to help you plan your wedding in Croatia? To make things a little quicker, click on one of the boxes below, tell me what you’re looking for…and the suppliers will then get in touch with you…simple and easy!