If you’re searching for a French Chateau Wedding Package that offers a personalised service and exceptional quality, then we know you’ll love Chateau du Bijou!
Nestled in the Provence countryside, Chateau du Bijou specialises in destination weddings and offers stress free planning. Their all-inclusive French Chateau Wedding Package is designed specifically for couples with busy lives, and makes the perfect solution for those who desire a personal and tailored approach to planning a wedding abroad in France.
We knew we wanted a relaxed celebration with friends and family…a venue that could comfortably cater for 80 guests and a location where there was no need to rush. Knowing that we had complete exclusivity of Chateau du Bijou from Friday to Sunday meant that we could arrive in our own time, relax and find our bearings, celebrate our marriage and enjoy the venue post-wedding before heading home! – Racheal & Sam
The Chateau sleeps 40 guests, with extra beds available on site, while others can stay just a short drive away. The stunning views, absolute peace and quiet, private chef and team of staff, ensure everything you need for an amazing “wedding weekend” is in one place. With their French Chateau Wedding Package, you have exclusive use of the estate for 48 hours, with the option to extend your stay.
Hot Tips! – Free Wedding Photography
Special Offer – Chateau du Bijou has partnered with destination wedding photographer, Sammy Taylor. For a limited time only the Chateau will cover the cost of Sammy’s photography services during your French wedding celebration*; the only thing you will need to pay is her travel and accommodation expenses! Experienced with photographing stunning weddings in France and the UK, Sammy Taylor comes highly recommended and the Bijou Collection have loved working with her in the past. To take advantage of this special offer, please contact Lara from Chateau du Bijou using the form below.
)*Subject to Sammy’s availability)
What we love:
- Versatile reception spaces, traditional banquet in the grand salon suitable for 80 (inside) or al fresco dining on the terrace and lawns for 120 (outside)
- In-house catering, all inclusive food and drink for the entire weekend
- Menu sampling available in one of the Bijou’s UK venues
- Halal menu available
- Rural beauty, well kept gardens, swimming pool and tennis court
- Numerous experienced wedding suppliers who work with the Chateau
- Outside music permitted till 2am
- You can relax and enjoy your planning with an easy-to-use proprietary online wedding planner, unique to The Bijou Collection
Good to Know:
- Available Friday to Sunday with the option to extend
- There is a minimum requirement of 40 guests
- Sleeps 40 (11 bedrooms in the chateau and a further 9 in the cottages in the grounds)
- Additional accommodation a short drive away
- Private chef, dedicated team of staff and a Wedding/Venue Manager with you during your stay
- The Bijou Team can help you take care of all the wedding preparations, with a highly experienced team of specialist wedding planners available 7 days a week
- 90 minutes from the nearest airport
- 40 minutes from the nearest TGV station
- On-site blessing
- Civil ceremony – Advised to sort the legal aspects of your marriage in your home country as French laws make it quite tricky
Wedding Planning Support:
Choosing Bijou is more than just booking a wedding venue – it is choosing a complete support package for total peace of mind.
- Knowledgeable and experienced Wedding Planning team
- Personal Wedding Planning manager
- Proprietary online Wedding Planner allows you to keep all of your plans and information in a secure place
- Online Planner ensures you and the Chateau have ready access to the most up-to-date version of your dream
French Chateau Wedding Package Cost:
The cost is based on the minimum requirement of 40 guests from May to September 2019. It includes ALL alcohol and refreshments, dinner on Friday night, breakfast, lunch, canapés, wedding banquet, evening buffet on Saturday, breakfast and lunch on Sunday. Please rest assured, that from the moment you arrive at Chateau du Bijou, you will be looked after. There won’t be a dry glass in the house!
- 48 hours exclusive use hire (min requirement) – £9800
- Food and Drink £294 per head
- Accommodation for 40 gusts – £150 per room (20 bedrooms) per night, min 2 nights
- To find out more, and to receive your bespoke quote, please complete the form below
All Images from: Rachael & Sam’s Wedding at Chateau du Bijou