Real wedding stories are a lot more than pretty pictures…they are full of hidden gems!
One of the best ways to gain valuable information and advice about having your wedding abroad is to speak with other couples who had their weddings abroad.
Prior to our wedding in France I would have loved to have spoken with other couples who had been married abroad, any hints or tips they could have given me would have been eagerly received.
With this in mind, I created the Real Weddings Abroad gallery not only as a resource but also with the aim of allowing you to get to know other couples who got married abroad.
I have chosen to feature couples who have paid extraordinary attention to detail. Couples who partnered with suppliers who offered value for money and met their own high standards, ensuring they had the wedding of their dreams.
These couples have kindly volunteered to share their stories and photographs of their wedding days with you. I am sure their beautiful weddings abroad will provide you with inspiration and ideas for your own wedding day.
As well as ideas and inspiration the real weddings abroad gallery will provide you with the following:
- Honest first hand information and advice from couples who have had their weddings abroad, not from companies trying to sell you a wedding package or service
- Information on the wedding package, wedding planner or suppliers they used
- Personal recommendations for wedding suppliers
- Information on different wedding destinations
- Valuable local knowledge for different wedding locations
- How to communicate and negotiate with local suppliers
- How to overcome any obstacles and issues that may arise
This should allow you to:
- Be well prepared to plan a wedding abroad
- Save valuable time in organising your wedding abroad
- Know the best companies to use
- Avoid costly mistakes
- Ensure you are getting the best value for your money
- Confidently plan the wedding of your dreams
Your Wedding Abroad
I’d love to hear all about your wedding abroad…
Throughout Weddings Abroad Guide, I’ve shared a lot about my wedding and my experience of getting married abroad, so now I’d love to hand the floor over to you and hear all about your wedding day.
So…just click here and tell us all about your wedding.
Be sure to include:
- where your wedding took place
- the date of your wedding
- number of guests
- if you used any excellent suppliers
- details that made your wedding unique and special
- any hints and tips you can give other couples planning a wedding abroad
I can’t wait to hear all about your wedding abroad…and please don’t forget to include photos! Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to share your experiences.