Region Covered: Ibiza & Formentera / On request Mallorca
Language: German (mother tongue), French & English (fluent), Spanish (intermediate)
Services Offered: Bespoke Wedding Planning / Full & Partial Wedding Planning / Day of Co-Ordination / Event Design & Styling / Rehearsal Dinner / Post Wedding Day Celebrations
With a great sense for attention to detail, I create bespoke and memorable weddings in Ibiza, Formentera and Mallorca. Every wedding is designed to be unique and highly personalised.
My aim is to create for you a stress-free and flawless pre-wedding planning period and wedding day. Understanding and implementing your deepest desire for this special day is paramount and builds the basis of my work.
I offer three different services catering to your personal and unique needs.
The full wedding planning package offers you a tailor-made service that will guide you through every step of your exciting journey from showing all the special wedding venues around the island to the moment your wedding party is in full swing.
- Venue scouting, selecting & contracting
- Transportation, planning & booking
- Hotel recommendation & booking
- Vendors selecting, recommending & contracting (i.e. caterers, photographers, DJ’s, bands/live artists, wedding speakers, etc.)
- Defining the wedding design and style according to your vision
- Budget assistance
- Full day wedding coordination including logistic plan, timing, vendors coordination as well as set-up
- Organization of pre- or post-wedding celebration
A la Carte
This partial planning service is basically an à la carte service for couples who wish to be more involved but need support for certain matters. This service is available at any point of your planning process.
- Venue search / negotiating & contracting
- Choosing the right caterer
- Wedding styling & design
- Finding the right entertainment
- Finding & booking hotel accommodation
The Big Day
This service is helpful if you have planned and organized everything by yourself but would like to experience your wedding as a “guest” yourself. I would take your full briefing in advance and be there on the wedding day to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Site Inspection and meeting with the venue and vendors involved
- Creating a running order
- Assisting you in all last-minute decision and organization
- Coordinating the vendors & be their point of contact
- Managing the set-up & next day clean up
Thank you so much for being there for me from start to finish, being so patient with me, and putting up with all my phone calls, questions and last-minute changes.”
Susan & Oreste
“From a to z we felt extremely well looked after by yourself and it was amazing to see how well you coordinated every little detail of the event – both for the ceremony as well as for the wedding dinner.”
Vanessa & Boris
Your Wedding Concierge – Hot Tips
Define 2-3 areas for the wedding that are most important to you and allocate ample time and resources to accomplish these.
Special Offers by Your Wedding Concierge
There are no special offers at the moment but be sure to pop back and check.
Find out more from…
Wedding Planner | Balearic Islands, Spain
Your Wedding Concierge takes pride in organising unique and highly personalised weddings on the Balearic Islands of Ibiza, Formentera and Mallorca. They aim to exceed your expectations without exceeding your budget and strive to offer the most stunning venues and a unique range of wedding services for you to choose from.