Region Covered: South West France
Language: English & French
Services Offered: Full & Partial Wedding Planning / Wedding Packages / Day of Co-ordination / Event Design & Styling / Rehearsal Dinner / Post-Wedding Day Celebrations
“Working for you to make sure your perfect day is a dream come true.”
Julie Francis, your wedding planner in and around the Lot.
She has lived in France for 14 years and speaks English and French, she is here to help put in place your perfect day.
The South west France is a beautiful place and offers some breath-taking places to stay and hold your perfect wedding or function.
Working within the wedding environment throughout her career, she prides herself on finding you the perfect setting and putting in place your dream wedding.
With great passion she can help you to organise the perfect celebration for your special day.
She can help with minor details or the whole event.
Following a meeting or phone call to determine both your budget and desires,
She will then:
- Propose venues to fit your group size and budget.
- Source local service providers that fit to your requirements and put a costing together for catering, drinks, entertainment, DJ, live music, transport, flowers, hair and makeup, photographer/video and special requests.
- On your behalf she will visit potential venues, put together menus, and gather any samples for decoration and colour schemes.
- Put together a step by step wedding schedule, propose and book wedding accommodations, organize additional wedding activities such as beauty treatments, massage or wine tasting.
- Provide on-site coordination on the day of the wedding, table decoration, large decorative items, and flowers.
Your wedding planner’s full service package can include:
- Photography – Connections with various photographers who have different styles.
- Video – Videographer to capture the event before, during, and after.
- Music – Contact with some of the best musicians in the area, whether it’s traditional, rock, pop or contemporary music, I can source the music required to give the perfect atmosphere for your wedding.
- Floral – A number of contacts each with different ideas and skills, to fit into your style or theme.
- Wedding Carriages and Cars – Transportation in traditional French horse and cart, or classic cars, whatever your dream.
- Transportation for large and small parties – If you need help with transporting your guests she can provide help; small or large buses, horse and carts or chauffeur driven cars.
- Arrange hair stylists and beauticians to visit and fine tune the look of the Bride and groom and guests.
- Table decoration to match your colour scheme – Source required decorations for the perfect setting whether large or small.
- Ensure that all elements required to make your day perfect are in place, making sure that you can relax and enjoy the day knowing that it will run smoothly.
I think it was every thing they wanted from the boars head to the simple flowers. We can only say a huge thank you for making the day so special, and if the summer had been less frantic I am sure we would have been able to liaise a little more which would have helped!
Just a huge thank you. The day would have not been half as special without your hard work and the image of you wrestling with the dog Falco will live on in my memory. There was only going to be one winner!“
“We would recommend Julie to anyone getting married in South West France. Not only is she brilliantly organised she is an excellent people person.
She was fantastic at organizing everything we needed, and being fluent in French and English meant that things that would have been so difficult for us (like organizing taxis, caters and florists etc.) were made to seem easy.
On the day itself, Julie was absolutely amazing and we couldn’t have done it without her. She worked tirelessly all day to make sure that we didn’t have to think about a thing. Thank you Julie for helping to make our day so special.”
Polly & Andrew
“Thank you for everything you did for us to making our day a memorable one, and all the ideas and assistance with what we though was impossible….nothing is impossible. Thank you.”
Your Wedding Planners’ Hot Tips
Your wedding day is your special day and the journey to that day is all part of the memory, creating your dream day is a fantastic journey and every step should be enjoyed and savoured to developing your dream come true.
The Princess Château by Your Wedding Planner
Wedding Château Package
This magnificent 13th-century castle and former residence of the bishops of Cahors certainly offers the “wow” factor for your wedding celebration.
Perched on a rocky outcrop, it overlooks the picturesque Lot valley and offers a breathtaking view wherever you look: whether from the terrace, the garden, the top of the tower or from the windows of the vast bedrooms.
It offers a restaurant reception area which can seat 120 guests as well as a variety of mature areas around the château which can be used for afternoon aperitifs including a walled court yard for the ultimate celebration.
With the added bonus of onsite accommodation for up to 60, the guest rooms are lavishly decorated with gold interiors and antique wooden furniture.
The château is located 1hr form Brive airport and 1 1/2 hrs from Toulouse, which offer regular flights from the UK and around the world.
Local specialities and tasty cuisine are served at the 1-star Michelin restaurant; a spacious Roma-style wine cellar is situated under the castle’s terrace.
The château features a chapel, an outdoor swimming pool set in the heart of the park planted with bicentenary cedars and two tennis courts.
The area is surrounded by vineyards and the famous Rocamadour, and some of the well-known most beautiful villages in France.
Boat trips can be taken along the river to see the magnificent views around the Lot.
Throughout the years, it has developed a special, almost sublime, spirit all its own. Let the fairy-tale begin in the most beautiful feudal castle…
Inside the castle, you take a stroll down the wide halls and discover a chapel hidden in the heart of one tower, where your ceremony can take place. Let yourself relax and contemplate the beauty of the place!
Then you will stroll down the immense staircases to the underground cellar where wine is aged in peace and quietness. There, tasting becomes a magic moment!
The perfect Venue for your wedding celebration.
To find out more and to take advantage of this great offer please register your interest on the contact form below, quoting “Special “Offer”
Find out more from…
Wedding Planner | France
Your Wedding Planner specialises in weddings in South West France. Whether its a “fairytale castle” hidden away in the French countryside or arranging a wedding at your family home, Julie from Your Wedding Planner will deliver your dream wedding.
Your Wedding Planner’s Work Featured on Weddings Abroad Guide