Don’t make a costly mistake….
Be savvy when transferring money overseas for your wedding abroad, why pay more than you have to on currency exchange.
I’m sure most of you will have a budget set for your wedding abroad and broken down the costs for each of the individual components …but what you may not have factored into your figures is transfer fees and changing exchange rates…and these can have a negative effect on your budget.
Currency Exchange Tips
Whether you’re making several payments or simply need to make a one-off transfer, fluctuating exchange rates can make a big difference to the amount of currency you finally receive in your bank account.
Don’t let this happen to you! If you use a foreign exchange expert rather than your bank to transfer money abroad…you will typically be offered a better exchange rate and helped to make international transfers at the right time… which will result in you saving money.
Wedding Abroad Guide and HiFX
To help save you money on each and every international money transfer you make, Wedding Abroad Guide has partnered with the UK’s leading currency exchange specialists, HiFX, to give you access to:
- Consistent bank beating exchange rates online or over the phone
- All the help and guidance you need to get the best rates possible when moving your money overseas
- The ability to move money, pay people or settle bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week wherever you are in the world
- An easy to use service with a 5 star ‘excellent’ rating on Trustpilot from over 5,000 verified reviews
- A company authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Directive 2009, reg. number 462444
- Norton online security used by 97 of world’s top 100 banks giving you complete peace of mind
- A regular transfers service for international payments and transfers
- A global office network in both the northern and southern hemispheres allowing you to trade in your local time zone
Why use HiFX for currency exchange instead of your bank?
A couple getting married abroad needs to transfer £10,500 to a supplier in Italy.
They were thinking of using HSBC as the charge was only £4 compared to £25 with Barclays. However, the banks make a lot more on the exchange rate than through charges.
What the bank offered:
- Barclays Offered a rate of 1.3561 with a £25.00 transfer charge for transfer making the total they received being €14,205.15
- HSBC Offered a rate of 1.2518 with a £4 transfer charge making the total they would have received being €14,188.49
- HiFX offered 1.3921 with No charges, the couple received €14,617.05.
The couple got an extra €428.56 on only £10,500. 4% of their total amount!
By using HiFX’s expert advice and services, they could save you a considerable amount of money.
Find Out More About Currency Exchange
If you wish to find out more visit HiFX by clicking on the box below. There is no obligation to open an account with them and you will be given a dedicated account manager who will work with you for the duration of your wedding and beyond, if needed!
The company is one of the largest and best known international money transfer specialists in the UK with a reputation for consistently offering highly competitive, bank beating exchange rates to both private individuals and businesses alike. To date they have transferred in excess of £100 billion!
With more independent reviews on Trustpilot than any other currency specialist, HiFX customers love both the rates and the service they receive and the company has a hard earned reputation for providing excellent value for money and complete peace of mind.
I asked all the fantastic suppliers who feature on Weddings Abroad Guide if they could pass any special offers, great deals and savings onto you…offers will be coming and going all the time, so be sure to head over to offers page and check frequently.